Explore a global melting pot of local restaurants and bars. At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to introduce your friends to some of Austin’s hottest hidden gems!
- Person Ages 12+
Tour the Best of East Austin’s Cocktails & Bites — Safe & Delicious!
Our brand new outdoor walking tour of Austin’s funky East Side showcases the best restaurants and breweries in the Capital City. Perfect for visitors and local Austinites alike, this Covid-conscious tour of Austin’s fastest growing and most diverse neighborhood has been designed especially with our current moment in mind. Support locally owned businesses while enjoying an array of cuisine, and rest assured that we are taking the most strenuous precautions to keep all of our guests safe & healthy.
What to Expect
- Indulge in a variety of cuisine & adult beverages at 4-5 of the East Side’s best restaurants, food trucks, and breweries.
- Perfect for Austin locals ready to discover the locally-owned hidden gems our tours are known for.
- Several stops are nationally recognized by the likes of Bon Appetite, Eater, and the Food Network!
- Enjoy selections from some of the craft breweries that have made Austin a top destination for beer connoisseurs the world over!
- A friendly & knowledgable guide provides an insider’s look at the historic East Side, Austin’s fastest growing, most diverse, and coolest neighborhood.
- We never forget dessert! We’ll send you off with something sweet after feating our way through the East Side!
- Face masks are required to be worn by all guests through the duration of the tour except while actively eating or drinking.
- All stops on this safety-optimized outdoor walking tour are in full compliance with city, state, and federal safety guidelines and mandates.
Have Special Dietary Needs?
We are able to accommodate many common dietary restrictions and allergies. When registering for you tour, please complete the Dietary Needs Questionnaire as completely as you can. If you have restrictions beyond what’s covered there, please contact us (link) to find out if the tour is right for you.
Please note: While we do our best to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies, guests with restrictions and allergies may have a tour experience that differs significantly from that of their fellow tour-goers.
A Note About Parking
If you are driving your own vehicle to and from the tour, please be aware the the tour ends half a mile from the start location. The end point is Prohibition Creamery at 1407 E 7th St. Limited street parking is available, and we encourage you to consider parking near the end of the tour route to avoid having to walk back to the start.
A Note About COVID-19
We are working closely with our restaurant partners and following all local, state, and federal guidelines and mandates to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for our guests.