ALI KHAN’S FOOD TRUCK THROWDOWN
Meeting Location: Inside Salt & Time (1912 E 7th St) at 4:00 p.m.. Your guide will be wearing an Austin Eats T-shirt.
- Person Ages 21+
SAMPLE EAST AUSTIN'S CUISINE & COCKTAILS
Indulge in an eclectic array of cuisine & cocktails on this insider’s walking tour of Austin’s funky East Side!
- Enjoy a variety of cuisine & libations at 4-5 of the East Side’s best restaurants, food trucks & cocktail bars.
- Local Austinites love discovering the hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path mom & pop spots on our tours!
- Several stops are nationally recognized by the likes of Bon Appetite, Eater, and the Food Network!
- Friendly & knowledgable guide provides an insider’s look at the East Side, Austin’s fastest-growing, most diverse & coolest neighborhood.
- Our booziest tour, we’ll toast at each stop with handmade cocktails, local craft beer, or a curated selection of fine wines.
- We never forget dessert! We’ll send you off with something sweet after feasting our way through the East Side.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our East Austin Happy Hour Tour is, simply put, just really cool. It’s perfect for adventurous visitors, but we think it’s especially awesome for our Austinites who already know Downtown and South Congress like the back of their hands. With a focus on great food and craft cocktails, we’ll provide an insider’s tour of Austin’s fastest-growing and most diverse neighborhood. Explore this eclectic side of town that’s making a name for itself as a global melting pot of local restaurants and bars. At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to introduce your friends to some of Austin’s hottest hidden gems.
Note: Avoid parking hassles downtown and download the Lyft app here to get $10 off your first ride using the promo code AUSTINEATS!
HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
We are able to accommodate many common dietary restrictions & allergies. When signing up for a public tour, please complete the dietary needs questionnaire as completely as you can. If you have restrictions beyond what’s covered there, please contact us to find out if the tour is right for you. Please note: while we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs, your tour experience may differ significantly from that of your fellow tour-goers.