Explore a global melting pot of local restaurants and bars. At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to introduce your friends to some of Austin’s hottest hidden gems!
BEST OF AUSTIN FOOD TRUCK TOUR
Meeting Location: On the Courthouse steps (501 W 5th St) at 10 a.m. Your guide will be wearing an Austin Eats T-shirt.
- Person Ages 15+
VISIT THE BEST FOOD TRUCKS IN AUSTIN
Austin isn’t just the state capital of Texas — it’s the food truck capital of the world! This citywide food truck tour takes you through three different neighborhoods to some of our very favorite food trucks.
Featuring some of the most authentic Texas barbecue, some fantastic local beers, and a diverse selection of Austin’s most delicious street food, this tour is perfect for visitors discovering Austin for the first time, and locals ready to rediscover their own backyards!
Avoid parking hassles downtown and download the Lyft app here to get $10 off your first ride using the promo code AUSTINEATS!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Enjoy a diverse selection of Austin’s best street food from 4-5 top food trucks (and former food trucks made good).
- Sink your teeth into some of Austin’s most famous Texas barbecue.
- Local Austinites love discovering the hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path mom & pop spots on our tours!
- Friendly and knowledgable guide shows you around several of Austin’s funkiest neighborhoods, from the East Side to South Austin.
- Tour in style on a luxury, air-conditioned charter bus complete with a stocked cooler.
- Sample some of Austin’s best craft beers, ciders, and handmade cocktails.
- After feasting your way through the Capital City, top off your tour with some amazing sweet treats.
HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
We are able to accommodate many common dietary restrictions and allergies. When signing up for a public tour, please complete the dietary needs questionnaire as completely as you can. If you have restrictions beyond what’s covered there, please contact us to find out if the tour is right for you. Please note: while we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs, your tour experience may differ significantly from that of your fellow tour-goers.