Explore a global melting pot of local restaurants and bars. At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to introduce your friends to some of Austin’s hottest hidden gems!
BBQ, BRUNCH, AND BREWERIES TOUR (WALKING)
Meeting Location: Zilker Brewing Co. (1701 E. 6th St) at 11 a.m. Your guide will be wearing an Austin Eats T-shirt and will meet you right inside the front door of the brewery.
- Adult Ages 21+
- Youth Ages 15-20
THREE WORDS: AUTHENTIC. TEXAS. BARBECUE.
Not only is Austin home to some of the best BBQ in the country, we’ve become a destination for craft beer lovers the world over, too! Join us on this tour of Austin’s funky East Side where you’ll learn about the history of Texas barbecue, chow down on handmade breakfast tacos, feast on amazing brunch fare, and enjoy tastings at two of Austin’s best local breweries. Don’t love beer? Don’t worry! Each stop has a a variety of beverage options, and we always ensure there is something for everyone!
Featuring some of the most authentic Texas barbecue, fantastic local beers, and a diverse selection of Austin’s most delicious food, this tour is perfect for visitors discovering Austin for the first time, and locals ready to rediscover their own backyard!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Enjoy a diverse selection of Austin’s best food from top restaurants and food trucks.
- Sink your teeth into some of Austin’s most famous Texas barbecue from our long-time partner, la Barbecue.
- Local Austinites love discovering the hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path mom & pop spots on our tours!
- Friendly and knowledgable guide shows you around one of Austin’s funkiest neighborhoods, the East Side.
- Enjoy some of Austin’s best craft beers, ciders, and handmade cocktails with the purchase of the boozy add-on. Non-alcoholic beverages provided for guests who do not purchase this add-on.
- After feasting your way through the Capital City, top off your tour with some amazing sweet treats.
- Please note: This is a walking tour, with minimal distance between stops.
HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
We are able to accommodate many common dietary restrictions and allergies. When signing up for a public tour, please complete the dietary needs questionnaire as completely as you can. If you have restrictions beyond what’s covered there, please contact us to find out if the tour is right for you. Please note: while we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs, your tour experience may differ significantly from that of your fellow tour-goers.