Sink your teeth into some of Austin’s most famous Texas barbecue from our long-time partner, la Barbecue.
EAST AUSTIN HAPPY HOUR TOUR (WALKING)
Meeting Location: In front of Zilker Brewing Co (1701 E 6th St, Austin, TX 78702) at 4 p.m. Your guide will be wearing an Austin Eats T-shirt.
- Person Ages 21+
ENJOY HAPPY HOUR IN EAST AUSTIN
Indulge in an eclectic array of cuisine and cocktails on this insider’s happy hour walking tour of East Austin eateries!
- Enjoy a variety of cuisine & libations at 4-5 of the East Side’s best restaurants, food trucks, cocktail bars.
- Local Austinites love discovering the hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path mom & pop spots on our tours!
- Several stops are nationally recognized by the likes of Bon Appetite, Eater, and the Food Network!
- Friendly and knowledgable guide provides an insider’s look at the East Side, Austin’s fastest-growing, most diverse, and coolest neighborhood.
- Our booziest tour, we’ll toast at each stop with handmade cocktails, local craft beer, or a curated selection of fine wines.
- We never forget dessert! We’ll send you off with something sweet after feasting our way through East Side Austin restaurants.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our East Austin Happy Hour Tour is, simply put, just really cool. It’s perfect for adventurous visitors, but we think it’s especially awesome for our Austinites who already know Downtown and South Congress like the back of their hands.
With a focus on great food and craft cocktails, we’ll provide an insider’s tour of Austin’s fastest-growing and most diverse neighborhood.
Explore this eclectic side of town that’s making a name for itself as a global melting pot of local restaurants and bars. At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to introduce your friends to some of Austin’s hottest hidden gems.
Note: Avoid parking hassles downtown and utilize Uber or Lyft
HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
We are able to accommodate many common dietary restrictions and allergies. When signing up for a public tour, please complete the dietary needs questionnaire as completely as you can. If you have restrictions beyond what’s covered there, please contact us to find out if the tour is right for you. Please note: while we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs, your tour experience may differ significantly from that of your fellow tour-goers.