ROGUE INVITATIONAL X AUSTIN EATS – BBQ, BREWS, AND TACO TOUR
3 HOURS • AGES 21+
Meeting Location: Zilker Brewing Co. (1701 E. 6th St). Your guide will be wearing an Austin Eats T-shirt and will meet you right inside the front door of the brewery.
- Adult Ages 21+ • Price includes food and drink
Join Austin Eats on a tour of Austin favorites: craft beers, tacos, margaritas, and of course, BBQ!
On this tour, you’ll eat and drink your way through our favorite hangs on the East Side, one of Austin’s most happening neighborhoods, and sample all the foods that true Austinites know and love! We’ll end the evening with dessert, and then head over to The White Horse, Austin’s favorite honky-tonk dive, for live music!
- Enjoy a variety of cuisine & libations at some of the East Side’s best restaurants, food trucks & cocktail bars.
- Local Austinites love discovering the hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path spots on our tours, and out-of-town guests get to experience some of Austin’s favorite hot spots, and learn what makes Austin truly unique.
- Our friendly & knowledgable guides provide an insider’s look at the East Side, one of Austin’s fastest-growing and most diverse neighborhoods.
- Your guide will meet the group at the designated meet spot. Please text your guide to let them know if you are running behind. Your guide’s number will be provided the day before the tour.
- We will visit 4 unique stops on the East Side. Your guide will lead you to each stop, pointing out interesting sites and giving you fun facts about the neighborhood and its history along the way.
- You will sample savory bites from each stop, and enjoy dessert at the final stop.
- The tour includes 3 alcoholic beverages, per guest. For guests who are not drinking, each stop will have exciting NA options, as well.
- The tour will take roughly 2.5-3 hours.
- The tour is roughly half a mile of walking, in total. The walk is mostly flat and shaded. We are seated indoors at all of our stops, so don’t let the Texas weather deter you! This tour is a great time, no matter the weather.
- Make sure to wear comfy clothing and shoes.
- This tour runs rain or shine. In the event of light rain, we encourage guests to bring an umbrella.
We are able to accommodate most common dietary restrictions & allergies with advance notice. When signing up for this tour, please complete the dietary needs questionnaire as completely as you can. While we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs, your tour experience may differ from that of your fellow tour-goers. We will make sure there is something for everyone at each stop, though! In the event that a dietary restriction is too complicated to accommodate, we will reach out to you directly, before the tour, to talk through options. PLEASE NOTE: Once the tour begins, we may not be able to accommodate dietary restrictions that are not previously disclosed. Please make sure to report these in advance.