Explore a global melting pot of local restaurants and bars. At the end of the tour, you’ll be able to introduce your friends to some of Austin’s hottest hidden gems!
SUNDAY BRUNCH TOUR
Meeting Location: Fixe Southern House (500 W 5th St) at 10:15 a.m. Your guide will be wearing an Austin Eats T-shirt.
- Person Ages 21+
SAMPLE AUSTIN'S BEST BRUNCH
Austinites love their Sunday brunch! From elevated home cooking and farm-to-table breakfast fare to dim sum and brunch cocktails, Austin’s best restaurants know how to please their local loyalists.
Led by a local restaurant industry insider, this citywide Austin brunch tour offers exclusive access to three to four of the Capital City’s most sought-after brunch reservations.
You will embark on a journey across the city to experience the very best of what Austin’s hottest chefs are serving up for our favorite meal of the week!
Avoid parking hassles downtown and download the Lyft app here to get $10 off your first ride using the promo code AUSTINEATS!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Led by an Austin restaurant insider, this high-end tour showcases 4 of the Capital City’s hottest brunch destinations!
- Feast on innovative and seasonal farm-to-table brunch fare, authentic food truck breakfast tacos, and more from Austin’s top chefs.
- Designed with the Austin local in mind, experience your favorite meal of the week in a brand new way!
- Tour in style on an air-conditioned luxury charter bus, complete with a stocked cooler!
- Sip on craft cocktails, fancy mimosas, buzzy Bloody Marys, and amazing coffee as you indulge your way through the city.
HAVE SPECIAL DIETARY NEEDS?
We are able to accommodate many common dietary restrictions and allergies. When signing up for a public tour, please complete the dietary needs questionnaire as completely as you can. If you have restrictions beyond what’s covered there, please contact us to find out if the tour is right for you. Please note: while we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs, your tour experience may differ significantly from that of your fellow tour-goers.